Hello everyone! Sorry It’s been a while since I posted my last blog. I’ve been working on recording videos for the older blogs and I got a new dog! His name is Tyson and he is probably one of the greatest dogs I have ever owned. He and Zoey (my other dog) are getting along splendidly!
Tyson is a very rare breed of husky, he is an elusive 3 legged Siberian husky. He’s 1.3 years old and has the temperament of a saint. Zoey is 1.5 years old and she and Tyson are always palling around now. Being huskies, they love to wrestle. You might think Zoey has an unfair advantage over Tyson seeing as how she has 4 legs but she does not. Tyson is extremely agile and easily keeps up with her.
Now that I’ve got my ramblings out about my dogs, let’s get to the recipe for this blog. This weeks recipe is a take on one of my all time favorite meals from the bay area, a Crab sandwich from Crazy Crab’z at AT&T Park. Their crab sandwich is a must try and is hands down my favorite bite to eat when I go to a Giants game.
Although it is torture to crack all the crab and not eat it, I assure you it is worth it. The Crab Sandwich is not only a delicious meal, but it is very light and perfect for a summer afternoon meal. Please try this recipe out and I know you won’t be disappointed! Let me know how you like it in the comments below and have a great day!
Rate the Crab Sandwich Recipe.
- 2 tsp Arty’s Party Rub
- 1.5 lbs Snow Crab shelled
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon
- 8, 1/2″ thick slices Sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayo (optional)
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Bread knife
- Toaster oven
- Skin the avocado and add it, the mayo the crab and Arty’s Party Rub in a mixing bowl. Squeeze in the lemon until all the juice is out, being sure not to drop any of the seeds into your mixture.
- Stir and mix the ingredients until the crab is broken up and the avocado is smashed.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 min before serving.
- Toast the Sourdough and let it cool.
- Place the mixture 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick on the bread to create a sandwich.
- Eat the sandwich.
Other Recipes You Will Enjoy