If you are a big fan of white fish then you are in for a treat! I just recently found out one of my favorite fish is “Coming Back”. According to a post from Capurro’s Kitchen cod is making a comeback. Honestly I couldn’t be happier; Cod is one of my favorite fish. Not only is it a little light on the fishy side but it also tends to take on the flavors of whatever cook with it.
Because of this news, I went out to my local grocery and sure enough they had cod and it was a pretty decent deal. Like I said before, I love cod, so I decided to make a video about how to make it. I wouldn’t normally use lime on cod but with Arty’s Party Rub it is amazing!!!
I hope you all enjoy the video and if you have any questions let me know! I love to hear from you and appreciate your input! Have a great day!
Saltine Crusted Cod
Rate the Saltine Crusted Code Recipe
- 2 tsp Arty’s Party Rub
- 2 – 3 pieces Cod
- Crushed Saltines
- Olive oil
- Cutting Board
- Baking Sheet
- Tin Foil
- Crush the saltines and lay them out on a cutting board so you can place the cod on them later.
- Spread out half the Arty’s Party Rub on the saltines.
- Coat the cod with olive oil and place it on top of the saltines.
- Push down on the cod to make sure the saltines stick.
- Put the rest of the Arty’s Party Rub on the cod and flip the cod over.
- Push down on the cod again to make sure the saltines stick.
- Place the cod on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Bake the cod at 400 degrees for 12-15 min or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees and the fish is flaky.
- Serve the cod with sliced lime.