Do you suffer from hunger? Are you tired of spending hours cleaning up after yourself? Do you need recipes for easy, nutritious and delicious meals with little to no cleanup? Maybe you want to make a tasty meal for that special someone? Would you believe me if I could solve all these problems with, dare I say, a miracle rub?! I know you said yes to one or all of these questions so I’m going to let you in on a little secret, I have that miracle rub and it’s called Arty’s Party Rub.
-“This is a dream come true!”
It is! But, I must warn you, Arty’s Party Rub is extremely potent and, if used improperly, can leave the strongest of men in tears.
-“Wow, that sounds dangerous. How do I use Arty’s Party Rub?”
I recommend you start with a basic recipe I call Quick Chicken.
-“That sounds delicious! How do I get my hands on Arty’s Party Rub?!”
Here’s the thing, we haven’t worked out all the kinks to getting Arty’s Party Rub to market. However, I really want you to try it out! So, for a limited time, you can get if for free…
Yes, it’s FREE! Just visit the Rub It section and you’ll be on your way to a care free cooking life in no time!
-“Thanks for the tip! How else can I use Arty’s Party Rub?”
Check in often. I’ll have more delicious recipes posted soon! Also, I love hearing your feedback so please leave a comment or fill out the contact form if you have some time!
- Arty’s Party Rub
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Sheet of tin foil.
- Glass baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with the oven rack in the middle.
- Place the tin foil into the glass baking dish making for easy cleanup.
- Coat both sides of the chicken with a generous amount of Arty’s Party Rub.
- Note: The chicken should be covered but not caked with Arty’s Party Rub.
- Place chicken breast on tin foil.
- Once the oven is finished preheating, place the baking dish into the oven for 28 minutes.
- Note: Oven times may vary so please check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from oven.
- Eat the chicken.