With the summer just around the corner I have been in the mood for BBQ everything. Unfortunately I am unable to do any BBQ-ing right now because I am redoing my backyard. Being busy, I needed a quick, tasty meal to finish off the day.
So, to satiate my craving for BBQ and not make too much work for myself, I made an upgrade to my already delicious Quick Chicken. If you haven’t had it, it is basically the lazy man’s dream meal. It’s quick and delicious with little to no cleanup.
Quick BBQ Chicken is a recipe which is almost identical to Quick Chicken with one extra step at the end before you pull it out of the oven. If you like your meat a little spicy, then pick up some Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet n’ Spicy otherwise the original works just as well. Also, as a recommendation, make sure you make 1 or 2 extra chicken breasts. The leftovers make a killer sandwich!
Comment below and if you love the Quick BBQ Chicken recipe, please share it on your social media! I cannot explain how helpful it truly is!
Quick BBQ Chicken
Rate the Quick BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Arty’s Party Rub
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Sheet of tin foil.
- Glass baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with the oven rack in the middle.
- Place the tin foil into the glass baking dish making for easy cleanup.
- Coat both sides of the chicken with a generous amount of Arty’s Party Rub.
- Note: The chicken should be covered but not caked with Arty’s Party Rub.
- Place chicken breast on tin foil.
- Once the oven is finished preheating, place the baking dish into the oven for 23 minutes.Note: Oven times may vary so please check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked.
- Baste the Chicken with BBQ sauce and place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from oven.
- Eat the chicken.