Before I started this blog, I had 2 delicious recipes and a dream to enter the Great International Chicken Wing Competition. Little did I know that 4 months later, I would have 30+ recipes at my disposal all with a single thing in common. Every single recipe uses no other spice than Arty’s Party Rub. I am amazed and humbled that this rub my wife and I created tastes good on literally every single thing I have tried it on.
If you didn’t already know, I have given the OK to the manufacturer and am beginning to negotiate pricing for the product. If all goes according to plan, we are hoping to have this thing wrapped up soon! So thank you everyone for your patience and I look forward to providing you with the best dry rub in the world.
Anyway, enough about business, lets talk about this week’s recipe. This week is an amazing dip that works well for every occasion. Instead of purchasing those packets of guacamole mix try out Arty’s Party Rub. I know you won’t be disappointed!
Rate the Holy Guacamole Recipe
- 2 tsp Arty’s Party Rub
- 3 Large Avocados peeled and mashed
- 1 Tomato skinned and diced.
- 1 Lime squeezed
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- Mixing Bowl with a lid or saran wrap.
- Measuring Spoons
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until completely mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 min before serving.
- Eat the Guacamole with Chips,on sandwiches, in burrito’s, on tacos, or whatever you use guacamole for. You decide.