These really are some of the most delicious meat balls you can make and a perfect for parties. Not only are they simple, but they are super delicious. Add a little Italian Red Sauce and you have a healthy and delicious meal!
The important part about these is to add all the ingredients in at the proper times. Otherwise you will be making a way bigger mess than you want. So, follow the video below and you should be fine.
I’m a big fan of meatballs and these are some of my favorites! If you have a favorite meatball recipe or you tried this one out, let me know in the comments below! Also, thank’s for sharing this on your favorite social media! It really helps me out!
Rate the Fowl Balls recipe
- 1 Tbsp Arty’s Party Rub
- 2 lb of ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 cup of skim, 2% or whole milk.
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1/4 cup fresh italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- Cutting Board
- 3 mixing bowls
- Cheese grater
- Baking sheet lined with tin foil
- Combine the milk and bread crumbs in a mixing bowl. Make sure to do this step first.
- Combine the onion, shallot and turkey in another mixing bowl.
- Combine the Arty’s Party Rub, oregano, parsley, Parmesan and eggs in a bowl and whisk them together in a third mixing bowl.
- Add the bowl with the eggs to the bowl with the meat and mix well by squeezing the meat in your hands. Try not to over kneed the meat.
- Add the bread crumb bowl and mix.
- Separate into 12 equal balls and lay them on the baking sheet making sure they do not touch.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30min or until there is an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Eat the Fowl Balls.