If your a fan of my infamous Quick Chicken, then get ready because you’re about to have a flavor explosion in your mouth! But first, I want to tell you about something that happened to me today. While I was at the store picking up some ingredients for Arty’s Party Rub, I happened to be in the way of a very nice and extremely knowledgeable lady.
After noticing I was obviously taking too much room at the bulk spice area, I excused myself and moved aside so she and I could both get the items we needed. She was very polite and said I wasn’t in her way, but I knew I was.
After chatting for a while, I found out her name is Susie and she and her husband, George, are the creators of Mr. G’s Hawaii-Style Teriyaki, a Reno local Teriyaki sauce company whose products can be found in many of Reno’s top grocery stores including Raley’s and Whole Foods. Finally we said our goodbyes and I instantly knew what I was making for dinner tonight.
I really wanted to see what our powers combined would be like. So, like Captain Planet, I tried Mr. G’s and Arty’s Party Rub on chicken. Now, don’t get me wrong, Mr G’s is amazing all by itself and I have no intentions of buying a different Teriyaki sauce as long as I live. However, when you combine both Arty’s Party Rub and Mr. G’s something magical happens. The flavors from the teriyaki and the bbq meld and a new, indescribable, flavor is born.
Please, don’t take my word for it. If you go out and buy a bottle of Mr. G’s I will give you a bottle of Arty’s Party Rub just so you can see what I’m talking about. And please, continue to spread the word on your favorite social media!
Rate the Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
- Plastic Bag
- Prepare your grill on medium high heat.
- Marinade the chicken in Mr. G’s for at least 1hr.
- After marinading place Arty’s Party Rub on both sides of the chicken.
- Place the chicken a few inches away from the flames and cook 10 min on each side flipping once.
- Baste the chicken with a little more of Mr. G’s and cook for another 5 min or until an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate.
- Eat the chicken.